Domino Recording Company is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator, a newly created position, based in our Brooklyn, NY office. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing in New York. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with equal passion for the creative aspects of marketing and data-driven analysis. The candidate should be an enthusiastic consumer of all things online with a keen eye for spotting trends and opportunities in the digital space. They should be fascinated not just by what “works” in marketing but understanding the why and how. The candidate should also have strong interpersonal skills, is highly motivated and has the ability to work in an open and creative group environment.
The candidate should come with (one+ years) experience working in marketing, social media management, or content creation, preferably within music, media, or the arts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with artist managers and Domino team to create, maintain, and manage social schedules and content plans for album campaigns
- Identify and help build relationships with influencers on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and developing platforms
- Compile and circulate regular marketing reports to the wider team
- Assist the digital marketing director with briefing select marketing assets to the creative team
- Create basic marketing tools like music video clips, resized images for socials, etc
- Assist the digital marketing director on ad plans, media buying, and invoicing
- One+ years in music marketing, content creation, social media management, or a similar field
- Excellent written communication skills
- A strong interest in analytics and data analysis
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very basic image and video editing skills; proficiency in Adobe Suite preferred
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of label and current artists
Domino Recording Co. was founded in the UK in 1993 by Laurence Bell, who is still the primary creative force of the company. Initially focused on releasing singles and albums by American artists in the UK (Pavement, Bonnie “Prince” Billy, Sebadoh), the label has expanded over the past decade to include offices in New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, Paris and Sydney and has had considerable worldwide success, both commercial and artistic, with acts as diverse as Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Animal Collective, Dirty Projectors, Real Estate, Cat Power, Julia Holter, The Kills, Blood Orange, and Jon Hopkins to name a few.
Domino is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.