Based in our London office, Domino Recording Company is seeking a full time Digital Marketing Coordinator.
The role of Domino’s Digital Marketing Coordinator is to support the Digital Marketing Team in all aspects of campaign origination and management.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Managers in both the UK and US Domino offices, you will coordinate the team’s key functions, book digital advertising, compile reporting and monitor performance across paid and organic initiatives.
We are seeking a passionate and organised individual who lives and breathes digital culture.
A fast paced and creative group environment, there’s huge scope to learn and grow within the role as you immerse yourself in the label’s digital marketing strategy, attend project planning meetings and interface with Domino’s frontline and international teams
Great interpersonal skills, a self-starting attitude and a genuine passion for digital marketing are key to this hire.
Two years’ practical experience in a similar role within a music focused environment is preferable, and experience with YouTube channel management will be highly regarded.
Outstanding candidates from the field of film, media or TV will also be considered.
- Booking and management of digital advertising on platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Google Network and Snapchat.
- Daily reporting on performance of our advertising activity to the key team.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Managers across a broad cross-section of department and project specific tasks.
- Assisting with campaign preparation such as social media audits and demographic reports.
- Management of Domino’s YouTube channel and on-platform optimization of our artists channels and videos.
- Shazam tracking, benchmarking and analysis for Domino artists.
- General launch coordination such as creation of smart links via Smart URL.
- Coordination and management of the Domino Recording Co. social media channels and its subsidiary labels’ channels.
- Assisting in management of selected artist social schedules as needed.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements along with your CV to [email protected] before February 15th, 2019.