Domino Recording Co. is seeking an organized and motivated individual for a Digital Accounts Coordinator role based in the Brooklyn, NY office.
The Digital Accounts Coordinator will report into the Head of Global Digital Accounts acting as a pivotal role internally, centralizing internal reporting, administration and serving as a voice of outward communication around Domino’s ongoing priorities. The ideal candidate will be adept at interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Generate analytics and reporting including global and territory-specific sales and streaming reports, analysis of new releases and catalog trends.
- Assist with weekly account pitch process globally, centralizing outward communication from Domino to all digital accounts and international partners.
- Tracking, analyzing and communicating campaign visibility across digital storefronts and playlists.
- Participate in the strategy development with Global Head of Digital Sales and Sr. Manager of Digital Accounts to optimize all campaigns across the digital partners.
- Assist with day-to-day updates of artist and playlist properties across all DSPs.
- Deliver weekly label updates to all digital account contacts.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Preferred 1-2 years music industry experience.
- A working knowledge and passion for digital technology, including music and video streaming platforms, content management platforms and emerging technology trends.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- An analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication / interpersonal skills.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Experience with industry reporting tools preferred, including Nielsen Soundscan, BuzzAngle, iTunes Connect, Spotify Analytics, Spotify For Artists, YouTube Analytics, Chartmetric, and Next Big Sound.
- Most importantly, a passion for music and understanding of the Domino catalogue.
Please send a cover letter stating how you meet the requirements, along with your resume to [email protected]