Based in our London office, Domino Recording Company is seeking a full time Digital Account Manager to provide maternity leave cover for an initial period of seven months commencing December, 2018.
The core responsibilities of the role are to oversee digital account relationships and strategy, to lead key partnerships and activity with digital music and video service providers (including Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Vevo) across the UK and international markets, excluding North America.
The role will collaborate with internal teams including International Marketing, UK Project Management and Marketing, across all artist campaigns.
- Lead and develop excellent relationships (label relations, editorial, marketing) across all digital accounts, with the ultimate aim of driving and maximising opportunities for our artists and catalogue.
- In partnership with Marketing and Project Management teams: crystallise artist marketing plans and objectives into actionable and innovative campaigns, from pre-announcement to post album release.
- Drive revenue growth and market share across all services through promotional innovation and playlist placement.
- Develop an ever-evolving, in-depth knowledge of key accounts and platforms to inform artist and label best practice around release / streaming strategies and marketing activations. Communicate these updates, trends, opportunities and recommendations across the global Domino teams.
- Lead the analysis and evaluation of streaming consumption data, proactively sharing campaign-focused updates and opportunities.
- Generate and develop internal reporting and forecasting by artist / DSP to identify trends and build future recommendations.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Digital account management experience required, with strong digital marketing and operations skills preferable.
- Strong and extensive existing relationships with digital partners.
- A working knowledge of and passion for digital technology, including digital music and video platforms, content management platforms and emerging technology trends.
- Professional written and verbal communication / interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation and collaborative skills.
- An analytical and data-driven mind-set.
- The ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
The applicant must demonstrate a command of digital commercial models and ability to adapt to shifts across the global marketplace. The ideal candidate is very familiar with Domino’s output, aware of its history and possesses a passion to plug and promote our amazing musical repertoire across the digital services.
To apply: please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements along with your CV to email@example.com before October 12th, 2018. Please write Digital Account Manager in the email subject line.