An exciting opportunity has become available at one of the leading Neighbouring Rights collection agencies based in London. Double Six Rights Management is seeking a self-motivated and driven individual to support with the day-to-day operation of the company and to help maximise revenues for both record label and performer clients.
Part of the Domino Music Group, Double Six Rights was founded in 2011 and boasts an extensive roster of label, performer, and producer clients from across the globe, including internationally renowned artists, influential indies, and sought-after producer/session players.
This role is a fantastic entry-level opportunity for someone to gain an understanding in music rights, copyright or develop their existing experience in all areas of neighbouring rights and work with a focused and dedicated team based in and out of the Domino offices in South West London.
Key accountabilities include:
- Assisting the team with processing incoming label and performer client metadata
- Assisting with the on-boarding process for new performer clients by carrying out proactive catalogue research and using various external data sources to ensure discographies are complete and accurate
- Supporting the team with wider catalogue management tasks and initiatives and to uphold good data standards across systems
- To identify any issues that arise within existing client catalogue and proactively look to resolve these
- Registering repertoire and making claims at international collection socieites as and when required and ensuring all local metadata requirements are met
- Liaising with label and performer clients when necessary regarding their repertoire
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and results driven
- Supportive and a great team player
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical and thorough with excellent attention to detail
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is Friday 25th September 2020
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other status protected by law.