Domino are seeking a Business Affairs Manager to join our London office.
This person will work across our recording and publishing companies and on a daily basis may be involved in drafting producer or artwork agreements, negotiating broadcast licences, managing publishing deals and advising the creative or digital teams on copyright issues – among other tasks.
This is an exciting, busy and friendly environment – and an ideal role for a confident solicitor or business affairs professional who enjoys a diverse workload. For this role, we are open to discussing the possibility of flexible working and reduced hours.
- NQ+ solicitor with strong music experience, or unqualified but with at least 2 years directly relevant business affairs experience
- Working knowledge of music rights and commercial contracts
- Experience of drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements including producer, mixer and featured artist agreements, publishing deals, broadcast and sample licences, and letters of variation
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and administrative skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business
- The ability to work autonomously, think strategically and be proactive
- Willingness to ‘get stuck in’ to all aspects of a successful Business Affairs department
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Word & Excel, file sharing and email applications, etc
- A good network within the music/ legal industry is desirable but not essential
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd August.