Domino seeks an Administrative Assistant to join its Business Affairs department in our London office working across both the record label and publishing company.
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide general administrative support for the Business Affairs team and reporting to the Business Affairs Manager.
- Working closely with all members of the Business Affairs team and internal departments, including Finance and A&R
- Setting up and maintaining appropriate administration and contract management systems
- Handling internal queries on artist contracts and researching potential legal issues
- Managing broadcast and compilation agreements (with potential to increase this scope) including negotiation within prescribed limits and liaising with artist management
- Typing and amending correspondence and other documentation.
- Supporting the team by carrying out administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying and sending out documents
- Assisting the team in the management of the firm’s knowledge and information resources
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel and IT skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities
- Proactive and able work under pressure
- Legal or Business Affairs experience
- Experience within music industry preferred
Salary: Please state your salary requirements.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6pm on Monday 18th December, 2017.