Ditto Music is a fast-growing and award-winning music distribution and label services company for over 150,000 artists, with offices in 16 countries worldwide.
In 2018, we have released Top 40 albums and singles for artists such as Yxng Bane, Dodie, Dave, AJ Tracey and many more.
One of Ditto’s two business models provides early stage artists with 100% royalties, while for artists further along in their career, Ditto works on a % basis and helps with Spotify/Apple playlisting, press and radio.
We are looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Manager to work from our London office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To effectively, efficiently and professionally manage the relationships between the UK Digital Service Providers (DSPs), digital platforms and content creators and Ditto’s roster of labels and artists
- To develop and implement innovative, creative and meaningful digital trade marketing campaigns, as well as devising effective streaming and digital marketing strategies for our wide roster of artists.
- In depth analysis of artist and label commercial trends and opportunity identification.
- To work with the Global Head Of Trade Marketing to ensure that Ditto’s market intelligence, strategy and analytics are class leading and constantly developing.
- Reporting capabilities in pro of maximization of our catalogue and A&R opportunities. Use KPI to market our music.
- Ability to set listening sessions with key editors and label reps at the DSPs
- To act as an integral member of the team with the ability to motivate and inspire others to consistently improve and develop both their skills and Ditto’s results.
- Ideally have a tertiary degree in music business, digital marketing or similar
- At least 5 years’ music digital account management experience
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in audience engagement and growth
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Depth knowledge of the playlists environment in the UK among different DSP
- A strong network of industry contacts and the ability to build and foster relationships
- Good time-management skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks within different timeframes.
- Understanding of entertainment, lifestyle, culture, music, and art trends
- Driven, motivated and a desire to succeed
- A passion for music, digital and artist development