We have an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated individual to lead the Ditto Plus Artist & Label Services Team in Australia and New Zealand.
The ideal candidate for this role will find & develop artists, manage relationships and create marketing initiatives with emerging & established talent, record labels and catalogue owners, while providing support, advice and strategy for Ditto clients.
As the country manager for Artist & Label Services, you will be required to approach new artists and labels to sign, whilst looking after the existing roster within the Ditto Plus system, overseeing and coordinating all aspects of their release campaigns including distribution, sales, promotion, sync, digital marketing, social media, and creative.
About Ditto Music
Ditto Music is one of the world’s leading music distribution & record label services companies, supporting over 500,000 artists and labels worldwide. With 20 offices across 6 continents, Ditto has worked with major artists globally including Stormzy, Ed Sheeran, Dave, Sam Smith and many more.
- Reporting to the Global Head of Label Services, you will be expected to manage and grow the Ditto priority roster locally and internationally – to both export and import artists via streaming and digital marketing campaigns
- To effectively, efficiently and professionally manage the relationships between the AU Digital Service Providers (DSPs), digital platforms and Ditto’s priority roster of labels and artists
- To develop and manage innovative, creative and meaningful digital trade marketing campaigns, as well as devising effective streaming campaigns for our wide roster of artists
- To work with the Global Head of Label services and the Global Team of Region Managers to ensure that Ditto’s market intelligence, strategy and analytics are class leading and constantly developing, and relationships globally are strong
- In depth analysis of artist and label commercial trends and opportunity identification.
- To manage the Ditto AU team locally
- To manage and create opportunities between Ditto AUNZ roster and the wider Ditto global team such as the Publishing, Sync and Neighbouring Rights team
- To help project manage global campaigns across DSP pitching, radio when required and social media
- Additional administration duties associated with management of this territory and region
- Monitor revenue against targets.
The ideal candidate
- At least 5 years experience in the music industry in Australia
- A strong network of industry contacts and the ability to build and foster relationships
- A strong relationship with DSPs
- Understanding of the music industry locally and globally
- A passion for music, digital and artist development
- Proven history of managing others or a team
Australia: Work from home or hybrid working with office in Melbourne
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject – Regional Manager Australia and New Zealand.