Ditto Music is looking for an experienced Sync Licensing Manager to join its growing team, working across music publishing and artist & label services.
About Ditto Music
Ditto Music is one of the world’s leading music distribution & record label services companies, supporting over 200,000 artists and labels worldwide.
- Generate licensing leads, and obtain briefs from agencies and music supervisors.
- Pitch Ditto global catalogue proactively, and in response to briefs.
- Negotiate full value for Ditto artist, label, and writer copyrights in licensing deals.
- Identify and develop innovative solutions for licensing opportunities.
- Work with Ditto Music Publishing MD on global sync licensing strategy.
- Work with Head of UK Label Services to maximise licensing opportunities for UK repertoire.
The ideal candidate
- Extensive network of creatives and music supervisors.
- Ability to generate licensing leads independently.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of a broad range of musical styles. Interest and knowledge of Hip Hop and other black music would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Tenacious, driven and highly organised, with the ability to work independently.
London – Shoreditch office. Ditto supports home working where practical and not disruptive to business priorities.
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header: Senior Sync Licensing
18th September 2020.