Ditto Music are an award winning distribution and label services company.
We foster new and established artists across music genres, styles and locations. Artists who have opted for Ditto Music at various stages of their career include Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran and Stormzy, and we currently support over 150,000 artists around the world. We’re also one of the Times of London fastest growing companies for 2017.
Ditto’s two business models provide early stage artists with 100% of royalties, and for artists further along in their career, Ditto have a highly successful label services division, operating on an artist-first revenue share model, helping them to build their audiences and develop at their own pace.
Having operated successfully in the United States since 2011, we are now looking for a Head of Country/Head of Operations who can drive Ditto’s growth and expansion in the US to the next level.
The location of this US-based role is flexible (ideally New York, LA or Atlanta).
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant work experience at management level within the music/record industry.
- A strong presence within the US A&R community, having worked with established major level acts with a preference for urban and pop.
- Excellent general managerial and organisational skills. Due to the nature of the work candidates should be happy working autonomously initially.
- A good understanding of the current music industry, especially streaming and current and emerging marketing practices.
- Strong leadership qualities in particular the ability to coach, inspire and lead from the front.
- A track record of building and developing successful teams.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The chance to join one of the fastest growing and most dynamic global music organisations, and to be our primary figurehead in the worlds biggest single music market.
- A high profile organisation regularly nominated for Music Week Awards in the Best Artist & Label Services Division alongside the Major Label Offerings.
- A competitive salary and package.
- A high level autonomy and a reporting line straight into the CEO & MD.
LOCATION: Flexible (Ideally New York, LA or Atlanta)
SALARY & PACKAGE: Competitive
If this opportunity sounds like it fits your skills set and you believe you have the drive & ambition we need, send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com