Ditto Music are an exciting, award winning, distribution and label services company for over 150,000 artists worldwide.
With 6 new worldwide offices launching this year, 2017 has seen a rapid expansion for our company.
Ditto’s two business models provide early stage artists with 100% of royalties.
And for artists further along in their career, Ditto work on a % basis and help with Spotify/Apple playlisting, press and Radio.
Ditto also have a large client base of label catalogue and MCN clients.
Ditto are currently operating in 12 worldwide territories and have worked with artists like Sam Smith, Stormzy, Royal blood and many more.
Our new expansion into Germany means that we are looking for an experienced music industry professional to head up our operations. You must be already working within the music industry.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience at management level within the local music industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent tertiary education
- Demonstrate understanding of the essentials of marketing and can drive and/or assist in the steps necessary to get a program/merchandising program in the field
- A strong local and international network is essential. Will already have strong contacts within the local music market. This includes artists, labels and streaming platforms
- A good understanding of the current music industry, especially streaming and current and emerging marketing practices
- An impeccable reputation within the music industry along with a great outlook and love for helping artists.
- Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining team membership and spirit
- Strong leadership qualities with a bigger picture outlook, committed to growing the brand where possible.