Ditto Music is currently seeking a Head of Video Content to operate across YouTube,VEVO, Facebook and other platforms, maximising the revenue our artists generate from their visual assets and identifying new artists, labels and channels for future growth.
About Ditto Music
Ditto Music is one of the world’s leading music distribution & record label services companies, supporting over 200,000 artists and labels worldwide. With 20 offices across 6 continents, Ditto has worked with major artists globally including Stormzy, Ed Sheeran, Dave, Sam Smith and many more.
- Increase catalogue revenue and develop video content strategies for key artists and labels.
- Work with clients and other internal departments to resolve ownership disputes and rights issues pertaining to video content.
- Oversee all video content strategy and optimization for clients while analyzing data to identify any potential for growth.
- Manage the claiming process and optimization of Ditto’s YouTube Partner Network.
- Develop and maintain relationships with YouTube contacts across all departments, including marketing, operations, editorial and management.
- Coach internal staff, external partners and prospective clients on the best practices for video content strategies and implementations.
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- YouTube Music Certification and at least 2 of the 3 YouTube Certifications.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital music industry including current trends, markets and competitors across all sectors.
- An understanding of how to find and interpret music industry insights and analytics.
- A passion for music alongside excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to work well independently.
- Existing relationships with YouTube, independent labels, artists and management companies is desirable.
This position can be based in our London or Liverpool office. Ditto supports home working where practical and not disruptive to business priorities.
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Head of Video Content’.