Fast-growing and award-winning distribution and label services company Ditto Music is hiring for a Head of International Sales to join its team in London.
The company works with over 150,000 artists and in 2018 released Top 40 albums and singles for artists such as Dodie, Dave, AJ Tracey, Yxng Bane and many more.
One of Ditto’s two business models provides early stage artists with 100% royalties, while for artists further along in their career, Ditto works on a % basis and helps with Spotify/Apple playlisting, press and radio.
With more than 20 worldwide offices, the last 12 months has seen a rapid expansion for our company. Our recent global expansion means that we are looking for an experienced music industry professional to head up our international sales.
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with high level global accounts, artists and DSPs.
- Sharing release strategies and information, as well as playlisting and pitching targets and materials to the wider team.
- Conducting regular business reviews to proactively identify potential growth areas and anticipate issues.
- Keeping track of analytics and performance indicators across the global teams.
- Working with the global team to progress towards various marketing strategies and objectives.
- Creating reports and analysing streaming data to identify new trends and potential opportunities.
Essential skills & experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience at management level within the music industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent tertiary education.
- Experience working closely with artists & managers.
- Demonstrate understanding of the essentials of marketing and can drive and/or assist in to steps necessary to get a program/merchandising program in the field.
- A strong local and international network is essential. Will already have strong contacts within the local music market. This includes artists, labels and streaming platforms.
- A good understanding of the current music industry, especially streaming and current and emerging marketing practices
- An impeccable reputation within the music industry along with a great outlook and love for helping artists.
- Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining team membership and spirit.
- Strong leadership qualities with a bigger picture outlook, committed to growing the brand where possible.
To be considered, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.