Ditto Music is looking for a Global Head of Publishing to launch our new worldwide music publishing division.
Based in London, this unique role offers the chance to grow a brand new music publishing division from the ground up.
About Ditto Music
Founded by Lee and Matt Parsons in 2006, Ditto Music is a global music distribution and record label services company, supporting over 200,000 artists across the world.
With more than 20 offices worldwide and a growing roster of clients including Chance The Rapper, Yeasayer, Yxng Bane and thousands more, it’s time for Ditto to help our artists collect even greater revenues with the launch of a new publishing arm.
This exciting and unique role provides the opportunity to launch Ditto’s new publishing division worldwide.
The successful candidate will be charged with developing and managing a team to ensure artists are receiving their publishing royalties as well as exploiting the music we have released across all avenues to generate greater revenue and profile for our artists.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in music publishing at a managerial position.
- An extensive music industry network and an expert knowledge of music publishing are essential.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and adapt to an evolving list of global priorities.
- Fantastic organisational skills and ability to hit targets whilst motivating your team.
- The ability to manage clients and staff while maintaining professionalism and poise.
- A positive outlook that fits Ditto’s company ethos.
- A love for music and a desire to push boundaries and launch forward-thinking services.
- Adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced & continuously changing environment.
- A knowledge of blockchain technology is preferred but not essential.
- General hours are 37.5 per week with flexi time according to management approval.
- Based at Ditto’s new 6 floor London office with our new recording studio on floor 1.
- There will likely be travel involved.