The Ditto Artist & Label Services Team finds, develops, manages relationships and creates marketing initiatives with UK-based emerging & established artists, record labels and catalogue owners, providing support, advice and strategy for Ditto clients.
As a Junior Artist & Label Services Manager you will look after a roster of Artists & Labels within the Ditto system and oversee and co-ordinate all aspects of their release campaigns including Distribution, Sales, Promotion, Sync, Digital Marketing, Social Media and Creative.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying and assisting on sourcing new artist and label business for Ditto.
- Represent Ditto alongside Senior Staff in meetings with existing and potential artists, artist management and labels.
- Conceiving and implement industry leading marketing campaigns and strategies that reflects the vision and goals of the artist, management or label
- Communicating with management and artists on a regular basis to address concerns, manage expectations and generally maintain a good working relationship
- Ensuring timely delivery of all aspects of the marketing campaign in line with core project and approval route milestones
- Pro-actively providing insight, advice and creative planning support to partners in respect of their releases, catalogue and revenue.
- Working directly with Ditto’s teams on behalf of your roster leading key areas including: Retail Marketing, Digital Marketing, Legal, Royalties, Data and Analytics, Video, Marketing, International, Sync, A&R, and Neighbouring Rights.
- Working cross functionally with other departments (such as Content, Support, Digital Marketing, Promotions and Trade Marketing) as well as external partners to ensure flow of information throughout the campaign and to provide new business opportunities.
- Working with the Trade Marketing team to develop market-leading streaming and playlist strategies
- Analysing performance of releases using Ditto’s analytics tools
- Being aware of changes and developments in the music market, with particular emphasis on competitor activity.
- Representing Ditto in the UK industry, including attending gigs and spreading the word.
- Passionate about music with a minimum 1-2 years music industry experience within a progressive label or distributor
- An understanding of working with independent labels, artists and management
- Knowledge and experience of artist and label services
- An understanding of the digital space, including music retail, analytics and social media, with an ability to adapt to a constantly changing landscape.
- An understanding of digital music distribution, supply chain and DSP processes
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and positive with ability to independently initiate tasks and follow through to completion
- The ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable approach to growing within a team and adapting processes as the business continues to grow and client-base evolves rapidly
- Passionate about independent music and artist development
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred