We have an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated individual to lead the Ditto Plus Artist & Label Services Team in Spain.
The ideal candidate for this role will find & develop artists, manage relationships and create marketing initiatives with emerging & established talent, record labels and catalogue owners, while providing support, advice and strategy for Ditto clients.
As the country manager for Artist & Label Services, you will be required to approach new artists and labels to sign, whilst looking after the existing roster within the Ditto Plus system, overseeing and coordinating all aspects of their release campaigns including distribution, sales, promotion, sync, digital marketing, social media, and creative.
- Establishing relationships with artists, labels, and managers to sign and develop artists within Ditto Artist & Label Services.
- Maintaining close working relationships with existing Spain office accounts and artists.
- Developing release strategies for artists, including playlisting and promotional plans.
- Working closely with the wider LATAM team on marketing and cross-promotional opportunities, as well as sharing release plans with the global team.
- Conducting regular business reviews to proactively identify potential growth areas and anticipate issues.
- Keeping track of analytics and performance indicators.
- Partnering with the Ditto Publishing team to source new clients and provide them with all details needed for their efforts.
- Assisting the Ditto marketing team and other areas of the business to achieve Ditto branding goals.
- Creating reports and analysing streaming data to identify new trends and potential opportunities.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience at management level within the music industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent tertiary education.
- Experience working closely with artists & managers.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the essentials of marketing and the ability to drive and/or assist the steps necessary to get a merchandising program in the field.
- A strong local and international network is essential. The ideal candidate will already have strong contacts within the local music market including artists, labels and streaming platforms.
- A good understanding of the current music industry, especially streaming and existing and emerging marketing practices.
- An impeccable reputation within the music industry along with a great outlook and love for helping artists.
- Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining team membership and spirit.
- Strong leadership qualities with a bigger picture outlook, committed to growing the brand where possible.
Please send applications to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Spain’. Applicants should include a CV and covering letter.