We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our Ditto Plus Artist & Label Services Team.
The ideal candidate for this role will find & develop artists, manage relationships and create marketing initiatives with UK-based emerging & established artists, record labels and catalogue owners, providing support, advice and strategy for Ditto clients.
As an Artist & Label Services Manager you will be required to be approaching new Artists and Labels to sign, whilst looking after a roster of Artists & Labels within the Ditto Plus system, overseeing and co-ordinating all aspects of their release campaigns including Distribution, Sales, Promotion, Sync, Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Creative.
The Artist & Label Services Manager’s duties & responsibilities are:
- Identifying and assisting on sourcing new artist and label business for Ditto.
- Represent Ditto alongside Senior Staff in meetings with existing and potential artists, artist management and labels.
- Conceiving and implement industry leading marketing campaigns and strategies that reflects the vision and goals of the artist, management or label. Communicating with management and artists on a regular basis to address concerns, manage expectations and generally maintain a good working relationship
- Ensuring timely delivery of all aspects of the marketing campaign in line with core project and approval route milestones.
- Pro-actively providing insight, advice and creative planning support to partners in respect of their releases, catalogue and revenue.
- Working directly with Ditto’s teams on behalf of your roster leading key areas including: Retail Marketing, Digital Marketing, Legal, Royalties, Data and Analytics, Video, Marketing, International, Sync, A&R, and Neighbouring Rights.
- Working cross functionally with other departments (such as Ditto Plus Publishing, Content, Support, Digital Marketing, Promotions and Trade Marketing) as well as external partners to ensure flow of information throughout the campaign and to provide new business opportunities.
- Working with the Trade Marketing team to develop market-leading streaming and playlist strategies
- Analysing performance of releases using Ditto’s analytics tools
- Being aware of changes and developments in the music market, with particular emphasis on competitor activity.
- Representing Ditto in the UK industry, including attending gigs, panels, and spreading the word.
- Passionate about music, especially Black Origin Music and Culture, with a minimum 1-2 years music industry experience.
- Enthusiastic about independent music and artist development.
- A good understanding of, and interest in, streaming platforms especially Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube.
- Knowledge and experience of artist and label services.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive and positive with ability to independently initiate tasks and follow through to completion.
- The ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to growing within a team and adapting processes as the business continues to grow and client-base evolves rapidly.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred but not necessary.
Full-time, Contract, Permanent
£24,878.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19