International Development Coordinator
Distiller Music is establishing their prestige as an independent label with an ear for the sounds of tomorrow, releasing records from some of the hottest up-and-comers on the circuit including Anteros, Cassia, Bloody Knees, The Ninth Wave, Danny Goffey and The Ramona Flowers, as well as pioneering Distiller TV, a leading platform in new music discovery.
With direction from Label Manager and Marketing Manager, the main objective of this role is to be a key ambassador for the label and its acts in all international territories.
The ideal candidate will be involved in the future direction and strategy of the company to aid development and growth of the company and all artists on the label.
- Work under the direction of the Label and Marketing Managers to establish target countries for acts and how to approach the campaigns in each of the territories.
- Establish and nurture international contacts, with the goal to help pick promotional teams, physical distributors and potential licensors in target countries.
- Have complete oversight of industry events and showcasing festivals and events take place across the world, with a specific focus on target countries.
- Collate and present the international marketing plans for all acts, across all territories in collaboration with Label Manager, Marketing Manager, international promotional teams and distribution partners.
- Collect feedback on international campaigns and communicate accordingly to Distiller team. (Including airplay reports and develop strategies)
- Keep detailed track of all international tour dates, sales and streaming numbers and communicating them accordingly.
- Previous relevant experience in the music industry
- Good, in-depth understanding of streaming services and international territories
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Passion for music, particularly creating success for new artists
- Ability to spot trends and adapt to them quickly
- Confidence in networking environments
Please apply with your CV and cover letter explaining why you think you would be right for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.