Tour Merchandise Manager – Dirty Hit
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Dirty Hit as Touring Merchandise Manager. Dirty Hit are an independent record label based in West London, home to The 1975, Beabadoobee, Rina Sawayama and many more.
Tour Merchandise Manager will be responsible for managing the global Dirty Hit tour merchandising. Working closely with the UK and global teams, including the Commercial Manager and Product Managers, to plan, manage and deliver tour merchandise for Dirty Hit’s international roster.
What you’ll do
- Liaise with Artists, Managements & Artist tour teams to establish future tour needs and product designs.
- Research Artists previous product lines and determine quantities and sizing to fit current demographics.
- Communicate with Managers and Product Managers on finalising and supplying art, sizing and quantities to meet production deadlines and diminish over stocking / spacing issues.
- Coordinate production / shipping / logistics for multiple touring artists.
- Ownership of the tour merchandise inventory, tracking and adjusting daily where necessary.
- Forecast merchandise sales, plan budgets and manage costs from planning to completion of a tour, including creation of a template to review all tour sales, taxing, venue share, vendor fees, expenses, shipping costs etc.
- Supervise product shipping and logistics from budgeting costs to tracking the shipments nationally and internationally.
- Project road manager expenses / fee’s if applicable.
- Determine venue sales capabilities.
- Travel to Concerts and Music Festivals to meet with Tour Teams, supervising quality control and logistics.
- Provide excellent customer service and build vendor relationships.
- Retrieve settlements, cash from venues, money towards owed invoices, credit card and expense reports to report back to the finance team in a timely manner.
What we are looking for
- 3+yrs experience within Music / Touring Merchandise
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Polite and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Quick and proactive thinking in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Attention to detail
- Experience of managing financial budgets
- Strong technical knowledge of all areas of a leading music merchandise business
In return, the Tour Merchandise Manager can expect a great working environment, a competitive salary and super benefits package including 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
Dirty Hit is passionate about encouraging the best possible and most talented people to join the team – regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or political beliefs.
If you like the sound of what you see we’d love to chat. Please submit your CV and a note as to why you think you’d be just who we need to see!