U.S. E-Commerce and Tour Merchandise Coordinator
An opportunity has arisen to join Dirty Hit in Los Angeles, CA, as their U.S. E-commerce and Tour Merchandise Coordinator.
Dirty Hit are an independent record label based in West London, LA, Sydney and Tokyo currently home to Beabadoobee, Benjamin Francis Leftwich, Wolf Alice, The 1975 and many more.
We are looking to appoint a motivated and organised E-Commerce and Tour Merchandise Coordinator who will work closely with the Merchandising Manager and General Manager of this record label and artist management company. You’ll never be bored!
Based in Silverlake Los Angeles, you’ll be surrounded by industry specialists in a supportive environment in which you can learn, collaborate and innovate.
Who are we looking for?
- 1-2+ year of relevant internship or full-time work experience, preferably in music, entertainment, or eCommerce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Extremely organized with superior time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under tight schedules while maintaining production of high quality work
- Pro-active is your middle name. Excellent at providing information to team members before they even get the chance to ask you for what they need!
- Self-accountability to follow-through with proper consistent updates to stakeholders
What you’ll do
- Compile and track necessary logistical information for new product/program/tour range launches (SKUs, product titles, product descriptions, imagery, etc.).
- Gather, organize, project manage, and liaise with members across the global label team, distributor, and artist management to ensure release timelines are met
- Work closely with the Merchandising Manager and General Manager to ensure that they have all pertinent information for store / product and tour launches. Field all comments/amendments to ensure timely program launches.
- Work with our in-house Designers and Front-end Developers to brief, approve and deliver new artist stores, product shots and marketing assets.
- Perform regular QA checks on active web stores to ensure proper shop functionality, marketing copy, and merchandising.
- Proactively manage music and merchandise inventory levels across all stores / current U.S. tours and alert appropriate team members when product needs to be replenished.
- Place music orders with production / distribution and follow up to ensure music product is landing for U.S. tours.
- Compile and provide various sales and inventory reports to relevant stakeholders as needed. • Monitor social activity to identify potential fulfillment issues and/or poor user experience.
This is an office based role and in return the E-Commerce and Tour Merchandise Coordinator can expect a great working environment, a competitive salary and super benefits package including 28 days annual leave, plus public holidays!
Dirty hit is passionate about encouraging the best possible and most talented people to join the team – regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or political beliefs.
If you like the sound of what you see we’d love to chat. Please submit your CV and a note as to why you think you’d be just who we need to see to firstname.lastname@example.org