We are seeking a creative and organised Product Manager to join the team at Dirty Hit.
Working across multiple projects, the product manager will be responsible for planning, executing and managing global artist campaigns.
Dirty Hit is an Independent label based in West London. The ideal candidate will immerse themselves in the culture of the label and bring with them an ideas driven approach to artist marketing.
Two years relevant industry experience required. Salary dependent on experience.
- As the first point of contact within the artist team, the product manager will need to be constantly communicating with domestic and international teams to deliver a coherent global campaign
- Design and execute innovative and effective artist marketing plans
- Develop, commission and deliver creative (video, artwork, photography) on time and on budget
- Oversee physical manufacture and digital music delivery
- Coordinate with sales teams and partners
- Provide weekly team updates detailing sales and all campaign developments