We are seeking a creative and organised Digital Assistant to join the award-winning digital team at Dirty Hit.
Working across multiple projects, they will be responsible for helping to plan and execute social media and digital marketing campaigns.
Dirty Hit is an Independent label based in West London. The ideal candidate will immerse themselves in the culture of the label, joining a close team of people working together in a rapidly expanding business.
Salary depending on experience. 1-2 years’ relevant experience required.
To apply please send over your CV and your three favourite recent digital campaigns to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is January, 31.
- Helping to design and execute innovative and effective digital marketing and social media plans, including content creation and database management
- Day to day upkeep of social media accounts across multiple artist accounts
- Analyse artist audiences and generate reports to maximise audience development and identify new opportunities and approaches for individual artists
- A good understanding of the key principles of digital marketing and social media as well as an interest in the latest consumer trends
- At least a year of digital marketing experience within the music or entertainment industry including building and managing social media accounts
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail