New York-based INgrooves Music Group is comprised of INgrooves Distribution Services, INresidence Artist Services, and INgrooves Music Publishing.
INgrooves provides clients with global distribution, customized marketing, promotion, sync licensing, music publishing and administrative support to help maximize the earnings potential of specific music and video releases in today’s dynamic musicmarketplace.
The position of Director of Promotion/Sirius Account Manager is responsible for promotional oversight for INresidence (INgrooves artist services division) projects at all formats of terrestrial, satellite & internet radio, video & TV under the direction of VP of Marketing & Promotion. Also, this position will act as account & promotion lead for all INgrooves priorities with SiriusXM Satellite Radio.
The Director of Promotion/Sirius Account Manager is based in New York and reports directly into the VP of Marketing & Promotion (Los Angeles).
- Promotional oversight for INresidence projects at all formats of terrestrial, satellite & internet radio, video & TV under the direction of VP of Marketing & Promotion
- Account & promotion lead for all INgroovespriorities with SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Work closely with INgrooves labels & INresidence staff to determine promotional viability of key projects
- Create & collaborate on marketing/tour promotional efforts around all INresidence projects
- Promotional coverage focused on East Coast & Mid-West markets
- Maintain quality relationships with a wide variety of programmers at all formats
- Assist VP with building & managing radio team of independent promoters
- Oversee promotional relationship with Sirius, key contact for all format programmers
- Manage business relationship with Sirius, understanding of economics & impact on our finances
- Report all promotional activity and efforts to label partners consistently & timely
- Manage artist events & visits with promotional partners with a focus on Sirius opportunities
- Travel when necessary & approved to key markets in the Northeast, Midwest, and South
- Attend INgrooves events & shows in NYC & focus markets as company representative
- Report all feedback & progress to INgrooves staff & label partners
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and deadline skills
- At least 5 years of experience in music business, promotion and/or digital marketing
- Knowledge of digital retail landscape, economics and marketing opportunities
- Knowledge of record label marketing concepts and strategies
- Strong connections within radio community strongly desired
- Advanced culture trend, product and music knowledge
Why work with us?
We are passionate about the health and well being of our team members, and are committed to career development. Isolation Network, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, annual flu shots, free vision and life insurance, 401k retirement plan options, and flexible spending and reimbursement programs.
Other perks of working with us are generous paid leave allowances, training & development programs, discounted gym memberships and the opportunity to work in a casual, energetic, creative and fun working environment!
About Isolation Network, Inc.
Isolation Network, Inc. (“IN”) is the parent company of INgrooves Music Group and INscribe Digital.
IN’s technology powers media distribution for INgroovesMusic Group, INscribe Digital, as well as a number of corporate enterprise media clients. The scalable and extensible software platform enables content owners to comprehensively manage media and monitor asset processing, delivery and performance on a daily basis.