Diggers Factory is a vinyl production company that aims to change the system. We believe that overproduction and waste should be issues from the past and that’s why we created a platform that allows every artist to produce and sell vinyl records on demand without spending any money.
Diggers Factory creates exclusives and quality records in limited edition, depending on the demand. Now is your chance to create your music legacy, expand your collection and dig the next releases before the others.
List of our services : Pre-orders, mastering for vinyl, manufacturing, graphic design, promotion, distribution to 3000 record shops worldwide, shipping and logistics…
Clients & partners : Ed Banger, Arista, PIAS, Republic of Music, Sonar Kollektiv, Parlophone, Silva Screen, RCA…
We are currently seeking an artist & label relations manager to develop our business and network in the UK.
- Actively search, develop and maintain relationships with new artists and labels
- Implement sales strategies and processes to acquire new clients
- Artist & label project management
- Develop new partnerships
- Manage and follow-up on all communication aspects of the artist’s and label’s projects
- Develop ancillary business opportunities
- Diggers Factory is still at the start-up level and you will most likely be required to exceed the scope of the above tasks.
- Higher education qualification in marketing / business management / music business, BSc / BA
- Proof record of strong project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous record of building relevant relationships and partnerships with business partners
- Well organised, dedicated, creative, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and meet objectives
- Good understanding of the popular music industry and how to source information
- **Native English speaker** (mandatory)