difyd2c is the leading direct-to-consumer distributor for the creative industries in France. It’s been 10 years since we have been developing complete and profitable direct online sales strategies for the music & entertainment industries. We have become a reference partner for major labels (Universal, Sony Music, BMG etc.), influential rappers, youtubers, e-gamers and international museums.
Since we have developed our own ecommerce platform, we make it simple for thousands of artists to sell and ship merchandise, CDs and vinyl records directly to their fans. Discover our platform here.
We operate at all steps of the direct-to-consumer chain: designing and manufacturing products, managing online stores, setting up digital marketing operations and sales strategies, preparing orders, shipping worldwide, handling customer help.
Passionate about Music and technology! You have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Business Developer, Brand Ambassador, Product Manager & Marketing in the Music/Entertainment/Social Media area. You have solid communication skills, with the dexterity required to write articles and you’re a dynamic public speaker. You’re a self-starter who can manage and prioritize initiatives that make our platform the most successful it can be. You are based in the US, Canada or Europe.
As A D2C Platform Evangelist, You Will:
- Be responsible for promoting difyd2c’s direct-to-consumer platform within the US and Canadian music professionals (managers, producers, labels and record companies and digital platforms) as well as DIY artists, creators and performers and generate qualified leads and partners.
- Own and manage all of difyd2c’s outreach and advocacy activities within the Music and Entertainment Industries and Digital Service Platforms, including speaking at industry/tech events, business meetings, hosting online webinars, demos and meetups, as well as engaging with the community in forums and social channels.
- Create great online content to address the music market as well as tutorials and blog posts.
- Collect and prioritize product feedback, and contribute to product enhancement and priorities with our CTO and CMO/CCO, based on a deep understanding of eCommerce and the challenges of the music industry.
- Go through all relevant social media channels (FB groups, Instagram, Twitter, forums, Reddit, artists’ communities, etc.) to monitor the conversation, review comments and discussions related to difyd2c, D2C and the music business and respond.
- Initiate discussions and engage with thought leaders and industry influencers to network and impact the conversation on social media.
- How to apply:
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter using this form.