Live shows make us feel good and we’re on a mission to get people out more.
The Vice President of Artist Development reports to the President of DICE. It’s a hugely influential global role in the entertainment industry and one that helps artists develop their most important revenue stream – live.
DICE is redefining live entertainment and is a place where you can be yourself, influence culture, and create work that you’re proud of. It’s a team of smart, passionate music lovers who are building amazing technology for fans, venues, promoters and artists.
About the role
You will be creating and executing a strategy for how DICE can provide huge value to artists.
- Leading the Artist Group at DICE, developing and executing a strategy that enhances the live opportunities for artists
- Cultivating relationships with the world’s biggest and most exciting artists and their teams, and working with them directly to help grow their fanbase and their careers
- Part of the DICE Web3 team that is creating new opportunities for artists
- Actively creating the programmes that artists and their teams will use to build and develop their careers using DICE products and services
- Serve as the voice of the artist community externally and internally, ensuring that artists are being best served by DICE
- Passionate, talented and humble – not one or two of these, all three
- Someone who has never answered the question “what music do you like?” with “a bit of everything”
- Actively responsible, if you say it you do it and you get stuck in. This is an impactful role but it’s hard, rewarding work
- An experienced and respected leader who can spot, inspire and nurture their team
- Comfortable under high amounts of pressure in a scale up environment that is rapidly growing
- Able to develop strategy and balance using extensive data with trusting your gut.
- Comfortable in learning something new every day
- But above all, charismatic and outgoing. You will be meeting the world’s most talented artists every day
- 10+ years experience in a leadership role within the music industry
- Experience managing teams, ideally across multiple territories and timezones
- The owner of an enviable ‘rolodex’ of industry contacts (obviously not actually a rolodex)
- Excellent commercial know-how
- Experience using data and CRM tools like Salesforce to track and optimise your own and a team’s performance
- Proven track record when it comes to both concepting and executing successful artist campaigns
- World class presentation and communication skills
- To be available to travel globally
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris and Milan. We’re building products that will revolutionise the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we’re growing fast. Read about our latest Series C funding and what’s next for DICE.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it’s why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we’re creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a portfolio review or task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.