We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We’re looking for a U.S. Comms manager to tell the DICE story stateside. We’ve got an amazing product fans love, it’s up to you to get the word out there.
- Securing media coverage for DICE in the U.S.
- Developing ideas and creating materials help secure that coverage.
- Launching DICE into new U.S. cities.
- Getting senior DICE team on stage and in panels at music and tech events
- Introducing influencers to DICE.
- Taking fans and partners on the journey with us.
- Genuine passion for music/ live events/ culture
- Strong experience in PR / comms
- Well connected – a strong reporter network across music/ lifestyle / business press
- Proactive – capable of identifying the right comms opportunities for DICE and going after them relentlessly
- Smart – can think strategically about what will move DICE forward
- Amazing writer – concise, impactful, adaptable
- Great with media – can get the coverage in
- Smart with budgets
You’ll be working in a fast paced, new team with smart, passionate, interesting people who have amazing ideas that often become reality. We’re on a mission and you’ll be an integral part of the team to make a BIG impact.
We’re well funded and have global ambitions – let’s be honest, you’ll love working here.
- Free Breakfast
- LA or NYC office
- Chance to come to our London office and meet the rest of our 90+ employees!