Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dancefloor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It’s a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
Working with both the Marketing and Product teams, you will be responsible for ensuring that all DICE’s staff, partners, venues and promoters understand and adopt our product features, while also helping to inform changes and optimisation of new features.
- Positioning and messaging our product benefits to venues and promoters.
- Launching features and making sure venues, promoters and internal DICE staff understand their value, including ongoing education of existing product features.
- Driving demand and usage of product features, be it within the product or outside it.
- Working with Product Engineering to build a complete picture of the inbound funnel and track conversions through to activations.
- Testing out on-platform feature communication strategies to drive feature adoption.
- Measuring ROI and optimising across communication channels.
- Assembling competitive analyses and identifying where DICE stands to win.
- Defining venue and promoter journeys to understand emotional triggers, and baking this into our products.
- Working closely with Product Managers, Designers, Data Analysts and Sales Enablement teams.
- Passionate, humble and talented.
- A fan of music and culture.
- Actively responsible.
- A storyteller.
- Comfortable communicating on behalf of venues and promoters internally.
- Experience in a B2B or B2B2C product marketing team.
- To be proficient with CRM tools (Salesforce), and design tools (Figma).
- A clear go-to-market framework.
- Experience working on a product with a global customer base.