We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with data and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Global Operations to support our rapid global expansion and execute with excellence.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, she or he will be responsible for defining DICE’s expansion strategy and executing this into new markets.
They will own the development and implementation of the strategy which will enable us to have a successful launch with a disruptive proposition and solution for fans and partners.
We’re looking for someone with our same high standards to ensure fans, promoters and venues have the best possible experience with DICE in our new markets.
- Develop a strategic framework for defining a market leading fan and partner proposition at a hyperlocal level.
- Provide the resources and tools to new territory teams to enable them to create a market leading fan and partner proposition.
- Build an operating model to support profitable expansion into new markets.
- While also working with the product team to inform the roadmap planning and prioritisation of deliverables for our fan and partner proposition.
- Deliver cross-function or strategic ops projects
- Using data, determine the resources and team headcount required to deliver an effective rollout of DICE’s market offering.
- Conduct competitor analysis to support the wider expansion strategies.
- Leverage knowledge of the DICE platform and industry best practices to provide excellent consultative support.
- Work cross-functionally with Fan Support, Account Management, Partner Services, Event Services and Legal to ensure new market operational efficiency.
- 7+ years in a strategic operational role at a high growth scaleup
- Data obsessed decision maker able to use logic and data to prioritise and drive change
- Experience launching a new product or service into multiple foreign markets
- Strong leadership qualities. You’ve inspired a growing, dynamic team before.
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully.
- various legal counsel.
- Prior experience working within a consultancy or investment bank.
- MBA (bonus)
- Live events and/or ticketing experience (bonus)
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here