We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six-person company in London to a 90+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
We’re more than an app for buying tickets; DICE is on a mission to get people out more.
We’re looking for a Global Head of Community to devise and implement a strategy to scale, sustain and activate a global community of fans.
Over time you’ll recruit Community Managers in DICE cities across the world.
As well as this you’ll directly engage with fans online and IRL.
We want you to be the voice of DICE in our community but also the voice of the community at DICE, keeping us up to speed with what matters to the people who make DICE what it is.
- Develop and activate a long-term global community strategy to help accelerate DICE growth globally.
- Recruit and inspire a team of community managers around the world.
- Engage with fans IRL – at events or at DICE HQs globally.
- Partner with our UX team to get under the skin of why fans love DICE (and what they want to see next).
- Develop a Loyalty program and reward DICE super users.
- Monitor the internet for opportunities to engage with existing fans or recruit new ones.
- Attend events on behalf of DICE.
- Develop and showcase community-focused content for DICE-owner channels.
- Music/ live events/ culture is your life
- 5+ years experience in community management
- Well connected – a strong personal network across music and culture
- Amazing communicator – in person and in writing
- DICE user – you need to love the product
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here