Pioneering producer Niles Hollowell-Dhar, best known as KSHMR, is a globally acclaimed artist from Berkeley, California. Currently ranked #11 on DJ Mag’s Top 100, KSHMR has released some of the world’s biggest dance tracks since the project began 7+ years ago. KSHMR continues to innovate, he has a variety of projects outside of releasing music and touring including his ‘Sounds of KSHMR’ sample packs, a variety of plug-ins, and much more.
Dharma Worldwide (Spinnin’ / WMG) is KSHMR’s record label, which releases music from KSHMR along with other top acts from the Dance / EDM space. Working with a large selection of artists from around the globe, Dharma Worldwide puts out new music weekly, striving to find and develop the best music from both today’s premier dance producers and along with many up-and-coming artists of the future.
Launched two years ago, Dharma Studio (www.dharmaworldwide.com) has been built to provide high quality resources to help music producers maximize their potential. Dharma Studio includes tutorials from KSHMR along with other other hand-picked producers, sound packs, demo review, and much more.
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Manage the social media content calendar and develop strategy to increase engagement and followers across all KSHMR and Dharma channels.
- Execute an effective visual identity and voice for both KSHMR and Dharma, and be responsible for hitting specific quantifiable growth targets across follower count, impressions and website traffic.
- Manage pipeline of content from creators and artist collaborators.
- Create and manage operational processes to obtain, track, and post a large amount of content on an ongoing basis across various platforms.
- Create social media marketing plans for both music releases, show announces, & events.
- Plan, create, schedule, and publish original content across the artist and label’s social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, etc)
- Use a variety of analytics tools to measure and report the impact of digital promotional efforts.
- Help create/edit platform-centric social media assets (flyers, social graphics, video, GIFs, etc) and corresponding copy to post on socials.
- Community management on social media platforms including monitoring comments & removing spam.
- Plan and execute digital advertising strategy utilizing tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and Snapchat Ad Studio.
- Data Entry/Content Posting – i.e. tour dates, blogs, uploading videos & photos, etc.
- Identify and connect with influencer partners to gain exposure across their channels and pursue influencer relationships.
- Facilitate creation of user-generated content and monitor conversations happening on our various channels.
- Help foster a sense of community and sharing among community members.
- Assist in capturing creative video and photo content during shows, artist visits, and interviews.
- Assist with day-to-day artists management tasks.
Experience & Skills:
- 2-5 years social media management experience.
- Deep knowledge of electronic music culture including artists & genres.
- Proficient with social media advertising platforms including Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Snapchat Ad Studio, etc.
- Ability to generate original and forward-thinking ideas for the creation of content and the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills and high attention to detail.
- Proficient using social marketing platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, MailChimp etc.
- Knowledge of major festivals, parties, releases is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop recommended.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere is a plus.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Tech savvy, with a “can figure it out” attitude.
- Must live in the Los Angeles area.
- Must own a Laptop.
- Understand that this isn’t just a 9-5 job. Sometimes you have to work for a couple of hours on the weekend, attend a show, or answer an email before you go to bed.