Deviate Digital are seeking a PPC & Social Media Advertising Specialist to join their growing team based at Tileyard Studios in Kings Cross, London.
Deviate Digital was founded by Sammy Andrews in 2017 and has been named a leading digital advisory agency to the entertainment industry by the Sunday Times.
Their client list includes internationally renowned artists, industry-leading management companies, both major and independent record labels, emerging talent, global superstars and stretches to some of the biggest names in UK touring, promoters and festivals.
Heading into an exciting third year as an agency, Deviate is looking to expand its PPC and social advertising team to match the growing demand for its forward-thinking approach to digital marketing in the music industry.
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
At Deviate Digital we provide services globally and one of our most sought after services right now is PPC, Social ads (and organic advisory) & content creation. We work with some of the biggest names in music and beyond and are currently recruiting a PPC & Social Media Advertising Specialist.
As a PPC & Social Media Advertising Specialist, you will:
- Create and implement successful multi-channel PPC and social advertising strategies
- Set up and run PPC/search/social campaigns
- Contribute to and execute strategic growth plans
- Liaise with clients, generate briefs and deliver world-class account management
- Both take part in and lead learning sessions with clients and internal teams
- Deliver world-class reports and insights to our clients
The ideal PPC & Social Media Advertising Specialist, will possess:
- A proven track record (3 years +) in digital marketing, specifically digital advertising, in an agency, freelance or in-house environment
- Have a love of music and the creative industries
- Have a high degree of numeracy and the ability to interpret and act on analytics
- Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok and YouTube paid experience
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Analytics, Programmatic and Social PPC
- A creative flair and a good eye for detail… you need be able to generate amazing copy and spot an awful client creative from a good one
- Tactical understanding of keyword strategy, A/B testing, and campaign configuration
- The ability to use data to find insights, affect strategy, and create new processes that can be efficiently implemented across many accounts
- Serious attention to detail
- Ability to successfully utilise, track and manage budgets and campaigns for multiple clients
- A knack for writing catchy, suitable, attention-grabbing content for both PPC and/or Social Ads
- A strong desire to learn: The digital marketing landscape is always changing – our team stays up-to-date on the latest trends and updates so we can deliver the best for our clients
To apply for this role please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org