Digital Media Planner and Buyer
Deviate Digital seek a Digital Media Planner and Buyer to join their growing team based at Tileyard Studios in Kings Cross, London.
Deviate Digital was founded by Sammy Andrews in 2017 and has been named a leading digital advisory agency to the entertainment industry by the Sunday Times.
Their client list includes internationally renowned artists, industry-leading management companies, both major and independent record labels, emerging talent, global superstars and stretches to some of the biggest names in UK touring, promoters and festivals. Campaigns they’ve worked on include Little Simz, Arlo Parks, Father Johh Misty, Annie Lennox, The Kinks, British Summer Time, All Points East, Blue Dot Festival, Kendal Calling and many more.
Heading into an exciting year as an agency, Deviate is looking to expand its media planning and buying team to match the growing demand for its forward-thinking approach to digital marketing in the music industry.
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
At Deviate Digital we provide services globally and one of our most sought-after services right now is digital advertising, Social ads (and organic advisory) & content creation. We work with some of the biggest names in music and beyond and are currently recruiting a Digital Media Planner and Buyer.
As a Digital Media Planner and Buyer, you will
- Create and implement successful multi-channel PPC, progromatic, search, display, video, media, audio and social advertising strategies
- Set up and run digital advertising campaigns
- Contribute to and execute strategic growth plans
- Liaise with clients, generate briefs and deliver world-class account management
- Both take part in and lead learning sessions with clients and internal teams
- Deliver world-class reports and insights to our clients
The ideal Digital Media Planner and Buyer will possess:
- A proven track record (2 years +) in digital marketing, specifically digital advertising, in an agency, freelance or in-house environment
- Have a love of music and the creative industries
- Have a high degree of numeracy and the ability to interpret and act on analytics
- Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok and YouTube paid experience
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Analytics, Programmatic and Social PPC
- A creative flair and a good eye for detail… you need be able to generate amazing copy and spot an awful client creative from a good one and commission and deliver incredible assets for clients
- Tactical understanding of keyword strategy, A/B testing, and campaign configuration
- The ability to use data to find insights, affect strategy, and create new processes that can be efficiently implemented across many accounts
- Serious attention to detail
- Ability to successfully utilise, track and manage budgets and campaigns for multiple clients
- A knack for writing catchy, suitable, attention-grabbing content for both PPC and/or Social Ads
- A strong desire to learn: The digital marketing landscape is always changing – our team stays up-to-date on the latest trends and updates so we can deliver the best for our clients
- Experience in OOH desirable but not a requirement
To apply for this role please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org