Deviate Digital are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team based at Tileyard Studios in Kings Cross, London.
Deviate Digital was founded by Sammy Andrews in 2017 and was named a leading digital advisory agency to the entertainment industry by the Sunday Times in 2019.
Their client list includes internationally renowned artists, industry-leading management companies, both major and independent record labels, emerging talent and stretches to some of the biggest names in UK touring and festivals.
Heading into an exciting year as an agency, Deviate is looking to expand its vibrant and talented Digital Marketing Team to match growing demand for their forward-thinking approach to digital marketing in the music industry.
- Provide world-leading digital marketing campaigns, streaming strategies, advertising & social media strategies, using experience and expertise to formulate original and groundbreaking ideas.
- Set up and manage digital advertising campaigns ensuring spends are effectively maximized to achieve campaign goals.
- Work with our creative department to provide content and assets as and when required for social media and advertising campaigns.
- Assess and strategise the digital presence of artists across all digital platforms.
- Advise and consult with clients on digital strategy during the pre/post-release cycle.
- Analyse data from various sources both in house and external to create insight reports and reactive marketing.
- Critically analyse and report on digital campaign and ad performance.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key digital service providers, social media platforms and digital media outlets.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- You enjoy future-gazing and trend watching and have a true passion for music and tech.
- You have a solid grounding in music marketing and experience building and implementing digital campaigns.
- You have a firm understanding of the current landscape in the music industry and are eager to innovate within it.
- You have proven experience working across the multitude of digital platforms available.
- Proven track record delivering results and KPI’s through both organic and paid campaigns.
- Organized self-starter with the capacity to manage an often intense workload and work in a high-pressure environment.
- Values working collaboratively but knows how to work independently to great effect.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ambition to continuously improve and approach each campaign with enthusiasm and innovative/creative mind-set.
To apply for this role please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org