Deviate Digital are seeking Digital Marketing Assistant to join their growing team based at Tileyard Studios in Kings Cross, London.
Deviate Digital was founded by Sammy Andrews in 2017 and was named a leading digital advisory agency to the entertainment industry by the Sunday Times in 2019.
Their client list includes internationally renowned artists, industry-leading management companies, both major and independent record labels, emerging talent and stretches to some of the biggest names in UK touring and festivals.
Heading into an exciting year as an agency, Deviate is looking to expand its vibrant and talented Digital Marketing Team to match the growing demand for its forward-thinking approach to digital marketing in the music industry.
- Manage social media campaigns, timelines and create comprehensive social media plans to support world-leading digital marketing campaigns.
- Produce and implement ‘on-brand’ social copy and content for clients and artists.
- Assist Digital Marketing Managers in building and maintaining ad-buying and digital marketing campaigns.
- Research key audiences for new artists and produce detailed targeting reports to be used in digital advertising.
- Delve into new digital trends and research how they could be implemented for clients campaigns.
- Produce creative assets for use in social media and advertising campaigns.
- Take on day-to-day admin tasks as required.
WHO YOU ARE
- Someone with a real passion for music and tech.
- Confident in using adobe creative suite packages to produce simple, high-quality assets.
- A background in music with good knowledge of the release process, touring and how the industry works.
- Solid copywriting ability.
- Organized self-starter with the capacity to manage an often intense workload and work in a high-pressure environment.
- Values working collaboratively but knows how to work independently to great effect.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ambition to continuously improve and approach each campaign with enthusiasm and innovative/creative mind-set.
To apply for this role please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org