UK-based management company DEF is looking for a Social Media & Digital Manager to work across its roster of artists.
This role will focus on devising and executing social media and streaming strategies as well as maintaining artist websites and mailing lists.
A commitment and passion for the DEF artist roster is essential. This should not be considered an entry level position.
- Creating social media schedules and liaising with artists for approval.
- Managing social media channels & artist websites.
- Managing relationships with streaming services.
- Developing and implementing streaming strategies for both new and catalogue releases.
- Presenting analytics to team members.
Person Specification – essential
- Passionate about the DEF artist roster.
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident using WordPress and email marketing platforms.
Person Specification – desired
- Existing relationships with social media and streaming partners.
- Awareness of digital trends and emerging platforms.
- Experience working across global campaigns.
- Social media content creation skills.
- Experience of delivering products to labels and digital distributors.
- Experience with Ticketing & eCommerce
- PR experience
Please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date May 24th.