We are seeking a Personal Assistant to support the Director and Founder of a globally renowned music company, managing electronic and pop music artists for 20+ years.
You will also ensure the smooth running of the office which is situated in Richmond and forms the hub for a small and dedicated team of twelve working both from the office base and remotely.
You will have a proven track record as a Personal Assistant and have experience in supporting day to day operations of a busy office. Excellent communication skills, an aptitude for multi tasking and having a positive attitude to getting things done are key skills.
- Previous experience as a PA is essential
- Excellent efficiency and organisation skills
- Effective organisational skills, able to prioritise tasks and self-manage a demanding workload of reactive and proactive work
- Friendly, approachable and professional with a strong eye for detail
- Competent computer skills G-Suite and Apple experience are desirable
- An interest in the music industry would be an advantage
About the role
- Acting as a first point of contact for the business dealing with all enquiries, correspondence and phone calls.
- General PA support including extensive diary management across several time zones, coordinating travel requirements, undertaking research/ project work as required, with some expense management
- Ensuring all general administration is kept up to date ensuring accurate records, procedures and policies are in place.
- Assisting the team, ensuring the smooth day to day running of the business.
- Some general Human Resources administrations, scheduling yearly performance reviews, managing holiday and leave, when required assisting in recruitment.
- Managing relationships, contracts and troubleshooting with company suppliers and service providers for the business.
- Provide back-up project support to team as and when required, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Assisting with some accounting tasks, including petty cash, travel expenses, generating invoices, preparing budgets;
- Sole responsibility for ordering and maintaining office supplies and stationary, and kitchen/cleaning supplies;
- Maintain the office facilities including first point of contact for IT and telecoms troubleshooting.
- Managing a VoIP telecom system
- Liaising with the directors and landlord to organise office repairs and maintenance work;
- Managing keyholders for the building and ensuring the office is opened and closed properly
- Distribution and posting of all mail, preparing and ordering couriers/bikes and keeping accurate receipts;
- Organising occasional mail outs, Occasionally preparing notes and data for weekly internal meetings;
- Organising office storage facilities for files, recent releases and archive products including vinyl records, CDs, tapes etc. ;
- Maintaining database of contacts, general schedule and meeting screen;
About The Benefits
Pension scheme, Private Medical Scheme and a cashback health plan.
10 am to 7pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility can be discussed for the right candidate.
Please send your cv with a covering note stating your salary expectation and current notice period to [email protected]
Submissions should be made as soon as possible.
Due to volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you haven’t heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.