DEAG’s’s office in Berlin is currently looking for a Senior Corporate Lawyer (M/F).
- Negotiating and working out the details of contracts in the field of media, copyright and trademark law
- Developing and completing contracts referring concerts, performances, exhibitions and shows
- Advisory service and guiding DEAG Holding and Subsidiaries in consideration of Employment Law
- Preparation and monitoring of court procedures
- Being an important part of the M&A-team referring e.g. guiding external law offices, legal due diligences and creating the contract package
- Implementing Company law management e.g. preparation and implementing of general meetings of DEAG-Holding and subsidiaries
- Monitoring of german WpHG, Coorporate Governance and compliance referring DEAG-Holding
- Report to the Head of Legal Affairs and work closely together with him, the executive board and the level of managing directors
- A degree in law. Or a more exotic education is also very welcome.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of Legal Business Affairs or similar environment
- Proficiency in understanding of the aforementioned fields of law
- Fluent English and German
- A permanent contract, 28 days of annual holidays as well as Christmas Eve and New Year´s Eve as additional free days.
- A diversified and self dependent working atmosphere
- An open Corporate Culture and a high level of insight and transparency
- Professional and structured onboarding as well as mentorship for your continued career development
We are looking forward to receiving your application (either in German or in English) with your salary statement as well as your earliest starting date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact is Gabi Mertsching at +49 30 81075360
DEAG Deutsche Entertainment AG (DEAG) is a leading entertainment service company and a provider of Live Entertainment in Europe with subsidiaries in its core markets. DEAG produces and profitably organises a broad range of events and concerts. As a Live Entertainment service company with an integrated business model DEAG has extensive expertise in the organisation, marketing and holding of events, as well as in ticket sales via its own ticketing platform ‘MyTicket’ for its own and third-party content. The highly scalable business model of MyTicket strengthens DEAG on its way to increasing profitability. DEAG promotes around 4,000 concerts and events a year and currently sells more than 5 million tickets, of which a steadily increasing share is sold via its high-turnover ticketing platform MyTicket.
Founded in Berlin in 1978 and listed since 1998, DEAG’s core businesses include Rock/Pop, Classics & Jazz, Family Entertainment and Arts+Exhibitions. The Family Entertainment and Arts+Exhibitions divisions in particular are of great importance to the further development of DEAG’s own content. With its strong partner network, DEAG is excellently positioned in the market as an internationally active Live Entertainment service company.