DEAG Deutsche Entertainment AG is a leading provider of live entertainment and one of the largest promoters in Europe. Set up in 1978 and listed since 1998, the company can rely on more than 35 years of experience and look back on a successful cooperation with artists such as David Garrett, Lady Gaga, Lenny Kravitz, Metallica, the Rolling Stones and many others.
With affiliates in Germany, the United Kingdom, Austria and Switzerland, DEAG organises more than 3,000 events per year in the fields of Festivals, Rock/Pop, Classical Music, German Hit Songs & Middle-of-the-Road Music as well as Family Entertainment and sells 5 million tickets. DEAG is an Integrated Entertainment Content Company, which pursues a profitable and sustainable strategy above all based on a diverse marketing of the live entertainment volume.
For our subsidiary DEAG Concerts GmbH in Berlin, Potsdamer Straße, we are looking for a:
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (m/f)
Live Entertainment – Tours & Booking
DEAG Concerts GmbH organises tours and live entertainment projects of different genres in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and relies on a network which has grown over many years.
• Independent handling, organisation, production and settlement of the projects and tours
• Independent acquisition and booking of tours
• Cultivation of contacts with managements and agencies
• You have at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the live entertainment industry in GSA in a comparable position
• You are a creative team player, have your own network and are used to independent working
• You have a structured and organised way of working
• Your written and spoken English is business fluent
• Permanent employment
• Demanding and diverse activities
• A motivated and committed team which is distinguished by creativity and passion
• A fair remuneration and good development possibilities
• A close cooperation with a strong Marketing/Social Media and PR team
• A workplace close to Potsdamer Platz
Have we aroused your interest?
Please send us your complete and detailed application documents with your possible starting date and your salary expectations exclusively by email to: email@example.com
DEAG Deutsche Entertainment AG
HR Department, Gabriele Mertsching
Potsdamer Straße 58, 10785 Berlin