DC9 Nightclub is seeking experienced Talent Buyers to join our team and program shows at our venue.
We are looking for individuals to complement our team with a wide range of experience in all genres of music including Indie Rock, EDM, Hip Hop, Rock, Pop, R&B, Americana, Country, and more.
- Build and maintain relationships with artist representatives including agents, managers and record labels
- Submit offers & negotiate deals with artist representatives
- Maintain internal booking calendars
- Coordinate all confirmed show details with Marketing & Ticketing Departments
- Communicate with House Management and Production Staff
- Conduct weekly meetings with Director of Marketing
- Forecast reporting & pro-forma’s
- Attend conference, festivals, and other industry networking events
- Strong relationships with talent agencies
- 2+ years as a talent buyer, booking agent or related position in the music industry
- Strong Communication skills
- Must be willing to work long hours.
- Maintain office hours in addition to covering shows when necessary
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Location: Washington DC
ABOUT DC9 NIGHTCLUB
Opened in 2004, DC9 has built a reputation of being one of the Capital’s premier small venues to host local, national and international acts in an interment setting. Future Islands, The XX and Wet Leg have graced our stage.