Manager of a successful British based artist seeks a full time Assistant/Day to Day Manager in London.
Key qualities: very organised, proactive, music fan.
Suitable for someone with experience in the music industry either at a management company, label or in the live industry.
Salary dependent on experience.
- Day to day management tasks including:
- Working with the band to keep social media updated
- Maintaining the website (live dates, store stock levels etc.)
- Running the band calendar and diary
- Assisting the production manager with the detail of tour related admin
- Assisting in the creation of content, artwork, merch – gathering approvals, chasing feedback
- Assisting with the day to day running of a record campaign, including promo schedules, arranging phoners, booking non live related travel, scheduling shoots, studio time etc. Responding to day to day label enquires and sending updates to the team as relevant.
- Overseeing promo. Some touring and travel may be required.
- Responding to fan and/or generic band enquires, directing queries to the right team member.
- Communication – working closely with the manager but ensuring good communication with the team, including weekly updates and diary circulation. Scheduling regular catch ups
- Building and maintaining an archive of parts, artwork, press, posters
- Assisting manager with diary, travel, admin