DawBell: We are a young and creative music and entertainment PR agency based in London
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with at least three years experience working, and solely managing, online music publicity campaigns.The candidate should ideally have broad musical interest and experience across most genres.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solely responsible for managing online music campaigns from launch to release, which includes creating strategic PR plans, pitching to digital outlets with emphasis on music, lifestyle and showbiz, and demonstrating foresight in client needs
- Direct liaison with record label and management clients on own campaigns
- Comfortable working campaigns for both established and developing artists
- Strong understanding of strategy and how to use to best effect in campaigns
- Excellent contacts with senior online media titles across music, lifestyle, and national press
- Results-driven on own clients but also able to work as a team and manage/supervise junior members of staff / oversee their progress
- Assisting MDs and Head of Department on key clients
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Thorough knowledge of the current online media landscape
- Passionate about music
- Key personality traits: strong communication skills, personable, outgoing and organised
- Highly capable writer
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
DawBell are located in St James’s Park, London.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the subject title ‘DawBell Senior PR Manager application’.