Brands PR Manager
Location: London, UK (but Hybrid working)
Closing Deadline: 10 April 2022
DawBell are looking for an experienced PR Manager to join our Brands division asap!
Supporting the Associate Director, we are looking for candidates to join our expanding team who have experience working on consumer tech brands, and ideally some experience working with music-related start-up companies. Our brands clients include Casio Music UK, Pioneer DJ, Andrson (digital A&R platform), Multiview Media (streaming platform), Staccs (live music streaming platform), and we have previously worked with tech brands including YouTube, Vevo, Google Play Music, Musical.ly (now TikTok).
Check out our client roster and company info: www.dawbell.com
Our brands team also regularly work with music industry clients looking for profile in trade/B2B press so some experience in this area is a bonus!
At DawBell you will get to:
- Assist the Account Director on new business proposals and plans
- Work on exciting projects and pitches for some of the biggest names and brands in music and entertainment related tech
- Be client facing and take ownership of the accounts you work on, whilst being supported and guided by our highly knowledgeable team when required
- Generate coverage across national, trade/industry, tech and specialist media titles
- Create media and influencer lists and write up comprehensive reports for clients
- 2 – 3 years of solid PR experience with a knowledge and genuine interest in tech related brands and PR. We are looking for someone who may have come from a similar background within Tech Brands PR, or who has worked for a brand directly
- Strong writing skills (press releases, plans etc)
- Good presentation skills in terms of creating proposals on Google Slides/Other presentation programmes
- Great character, open, friendly and confident with clients and pitching
- Ability to manage your own accounts as well as work with the Account Director
- Able to develop case studies, press toolkits for campaigns
- Setting up desk appointments with media on relevant product demos and launches
We offer hybrid working – from home or from our lovely offices ideally located just 3 mins walk from Oxford Circus. We also offer a range of employee benefits including a laptop if required, access to training and development courses, plus commission for introducing new clients and contracts!