David Weise and Associates (DWA) is a full service business management firm proud to service the best in the industry. We are highly regarded for being an energetic firm, with the perfect blend of youthful enthusiasm and veteran experience. Our clients are from all realms of the entertainment industry, including a wide variety of musicians, actors, writers, directors, producers, and other entertainment-related companies and executives. We pride ourselves on the hands-on approach that we take when working with clients, making sure that their input and requests are our top priority.
DWA is hiring for a Bookkeeper in Encino, Los Angeles.
Summary: To perform bookkeeping by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Enter all Accounts Payable in Datafaction imaging and associate.
- Enter all Cash Receipts in Datafaction, Imaging and associate.
- Book investment statements.
- Book client payroll as directed.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Enter and process client credit card statement through credit card module.
- Setup client General Ledger codes.
- Set up new vendors in Datafaction.
- Support execution of client vendor tasks, e.g. telephone setup, billing.
- Run general ledger monthly, review and pass on to account manager.
- Scan, image documents and maintain electronic filing system.
- Maintain Accounts Payable black books.
- Maintain Accounts Payable schedules.
- Other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Fluent Command of English
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Knowledge of Datafaction and Imaging
- Computer Literacy
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in Word
- Interpersonal skills
- Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma and/or college preferred
- 2 years or more Datafaction experience