The Marketing Manager will devise and execute streaming strategies for DashGo’s global client roster.
Work with a small in-house team and build productive promotional relationships between DashGo, distributed clients and Digital Service Providers (DSPs) such as Apple, Spotify, YouTube and Pandora.
Manage pitching priorities, release schedules and report back to clients and partners on campaign results. Operate DashGo’s in-house promotional tools including playlists, advertising budgets and creative services.
- Secure the most favorable positioning for our clients including Labels and Artist releases with DSPs.
- Work with playlist, editorial, marketing and label relations at DSPs to promote music on and off platform
- Communicate with DashGo’s worldwide reps for international promotion
- Be well versed in the unique positioning and needs of individual DSPs.
- Keep up to date on music trends, new DSPs and music platforms that impact streaming.
- Work with labels to drive catalog linked with new releases and discovery.
- Manage and monitor streaming campaigns and report results.
- Analyze and share reporting with colleagues cross functionally in product management, distribution, physical, A&R, marketing, publicity, radio and social media.
- Interpret trends and metrics into actionable summaries.
- Collaborate with colleagues to make data informed business and creative decisions.
- Direct DSP accounts and regional contacts and third-party service providers
- Interface with industry rights organizations such as A2IM.
- Represent DashGo at industry events, and with trade associations.
- Communicate with clients throughout release cycle to ensure their needs and vision is properly represented in streaming strategy and execution.
- Provide regular reporting to clients including their representation and be responsive to their inquiries and needs.
- Experience in digital sales or streaming in the music industry, gained at either a label, distributor or artist management firm.
- Strong relationships with major DSPs globally including Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube.
- Prior success leading global streaming campaigns.
- Analytic-minded and proficient in data management
- Team and client services oriented.
- Effective and empathetic communicator