Dangerbird Records is an independent record label based in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles. Our roster includes Slothrust, Matt Costa, Juiceboxxx, Arthur King, The Dears, Butch Walker, Sea Wolf and more.
This is a full-time position with benefits at our headquarters in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate possesses a diversified digital design and development skill set and passion for new platforms and technologies.
This position with the Strategic Marketing team will drive revenue and audience growth efforts across multiple platforms and execute all facets of Digital Advertising, Social and Interactive Media and Digital Retail Marketing plans.
The Digital Marketing Manager will create effective digital assets with strong brand identity and timely delivery, and be a champion for the Dangerbird brand, its artists and the vibrant energy of our Silverlake music scene.
We are looking for someone detail-oriented, collaborative, curious, knowledgeable about music and attuned to shifts in consumption patterns who relishes the opportunity to grow professionally with autonomy and accountability at our iconic independent label.
- Strategize and execute digital advertising and digital retail marketing campaigns.
- Digital asset creation, design and deployment with emphasis on punctual delivery and strong brand identity.
- Manage asset delivery to partner channels including YouTube/Google, Facebook/Instagram, Spotify, Twitter, Pandora, Shazam.
- Implement social media and interactive marketing plans in collaboration with artist and label teams.
- Deliver DSP social graphics, clips, images, copy and tags and implement posting schedules.
- Create print marketing materials, merchandise designs and source vendors.
- Synthesize, analyze and circulate digital retail and audience analytics and direct campaign efforts.
- Manage support team efforts from distribution and third-party marketing partners.
- Maintain databases and mailing lists for label channels and industry.
- Solid technical and design skill set is essential (HTML, WordPress, WIX, Squarespace, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign).
- Forward thinking and creative in developing engaging content for diverse platforms.
- Experience with audio and video editing, formatting and delivery (Premiere, Final Cut, Audition).
- Knowledge of metadata and tagging best practices, digital ingestion, catalog management, archive and backup.
- Familiar with Dropbox, G-Suite, and Mac OS environment.
- Able to chip in without pretense to assist with periodic special events and occasional office drudgery.
- Music Industry experience, 2 years minimum.
- Experience with physical format manufacturing and independent music retail a plus.
Send cover letter & resume to [email protected].