This is a full-time position with benefits at our headquarters in Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate possesses a diversified digital design and development skill set and passion for new platforms and technologies.
The Creative & Digital Advertising Manager will drive revenue and audience growth efforts across multiple platforms, design effective digital assets with strong brand identity and timely delivery, execute all facets of Digital Advertising, Social and Interactive Media and Digital Retail Marketing plans. We are looking for someone detail-oriented, collaborative, curious, knowledgeable about music and attuned to shifts in consumption patterns.
- Design and deliver promotional graphics, video clips, images, copy and tags, and implement social media schedules.
- Manage asset delivery to partner channels including YouTube/Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Spotify, Twitter, Pandora, Shazam.
- Strategize and execute digital advertising and digital retail marketing campaigns.
- Implement social media and interactive marketing plans in collaboration with artist and label teams.
- Synthesize, analyze and circulate digital retail and audience analytics and direct campaign efforts.
- Fast-paced, quick learning team player.
- Forward thinking and creative in developing engaging content for diverse platforms.
- Solid design and technical skill set is essential (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, WordPress, WIX, Squarespace).
- Experience with audio and video editing, formatting and delivery (Premiere, Final Cut, Audition).
- Experience setting up digital advertising and reporting on analytics (Facebook Ads & Business Manager, Instagram for Business, Twitter Ads Manager, Google Ads).
- Able to craft social media strategy, voice and branding while monitoring and engaging label and artist audiences.
- Familiar with Dropbox, G-Suite, and Mac OS environment.
- Music Industry experience, 2 years minimum.
Send cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dangerbird Records is an independent record label based in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles. Our roster includes Slothrust, Matt Costa, Juiceboxxx, Arthur King, Cones, Swervedriver, Sebadoh, and more.