We are looking for a full time Digital Channel Manager to join our team.
Applicant should be a driven and creative individual with a genuine passion for social media. A thorough knowledge of site management and current best practice is essential, along with a keen interest in emerging trends.
The role will involve planning, executing and analysing social media campaigns, with the goal of increasing growth and engagement across all relevant social profiles.
Digital Channel Manager Duties:
- Creating engaging and impactful editorial calendars and managing posts across key platforms
- Assist in developing creative digital strategies to drive streams, sales, video views, fan growth and engagement, along with any other key digital objectives
- Maintain strong relationships with clients (labels, management etc.) to ensure excellent communication and a smooth approvals process
- Manage the day-to-day running of social media channels – including community management and site optimisation
- Analyse post performance and bigger campaigns to gather data and determine successes or areas for improvement
Key Skills Required:
- 1+ years experience in channel management and social media strategy
- The ability to write copy to a high standard, and in a diverse tone for various clients and their audiences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic photoshop/video editing skills an advantage