Cutting Edge Group is currently seeking a Music Production Coordinator to assist in the production and delivery processes across a group of in-house labels ensuring that all domestic and international releases are executed on time and on budget.
Cutting Edge Group is an industry leading music company with a robust recorded music group that includes well-known label brands across film/tv/videogame music (Lakeshore Records), musical theater (Broadway Records), and music for personal wellbeing (myndstream).
The right candidate for this role will embrace the necessary listed responsibilities and have competency in the listed qualifications.
- Assist in the coordination of end-to-end production process and timelines from acceptance of finished assets to set-up and delivery of product for distribution (physical and digital)
- Manage the collection of relevant assets from artists, content studios, and third party record labels
- Assist in matters relating to manufacturing of physical product (CD and vinyl)
- Assist with inventory management
- Assist with gathering and/or generating metadata (ISRCs, UPCs, tracklistings, label copy, credits, etc.)
- Generate one-sheets for distribution and sales purposes
- Tracking release dates and physical production deadlines
- Minimum 1 year of commensurate experience with record label production and delivery processes
- Competency of understanding digital formats
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment and deliver on deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with music industry terminology
- Can work independently, as well as collaborate well with colleagues across departments
- Literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, and both Mac and Windows applications
This position requires working in the Company’s office in Los Angeles.